We are committed to how our clinic uses and protects any information that you provide to us, when you use our website.
Information We Collect
To aid your treatment or as part of purchasing something from Head To Toe Ltd, you will normally provide us with certain information, such as:
Other information relevant to offers and customer interest
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use it
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:-
- Where it is necessary for the purposes of the provision of health care as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your assessment and treatment, or to provide customer support.
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list.
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
From time to time we may wish to send you direct marketing material which may include product offers and newsletters. If you are happy for us to do this please indicate in what forms you would like to receive this information.
|Text||By phone||No Marketing|
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our patients and clients is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:-
- Medical professionals. With your consent we will share information with medical professionals such as your GP or consultant to allow continuity of care.
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our business, such as external Orthotic laboratories, reception services. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge my business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law and with your consent.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we are legally required to
- We may use the information to update and customise our website according to interests and current market needs
The retention of podiatry records is normally a minimum of 8 years, after the last appointment.
For customers who are not patients but may have bought products from our business we will keep any data you may have provided for a minimum of 6 years in line with tax legislation.
Transfers of personal information outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance law than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as X Cloud is Privacy Shield Certified.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are as follows:
- Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. In the case of health records these are normally exempt from change and deletion requests.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete this information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with the information Commissioner www.ico.org.uk
Disclosure of Personal Information
Head to Toe will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise supply to third parties any personal information obtained from clients.
We will not disclose any personal information provided unless you have authorized us to so do, or if we are required to do so by law. Please note that if at any time Head to Toe is required by law to release information about you or your organisation, Head to Toe will co-operate fully with the relevant authorities.
Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
Head to Toe has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the information under its control.
Changes to the Policy
Head to Toe will update this privacy statement as required. If changes to our policy do occur, they will be posted on Head to Toe Web site so that those affected are always aware of the type of information collected, how the information may be used, and under what circumstances and to whom it may be disclosed by Head to Toe
We’re giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent EU e-Privacy legislation, and to make sure we’re honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
Head to toe treatments is committed to providing all of our patients with exceptional care. when a patient cancels without giving enough notice they prevent another patient from being seen.
Please call us at (0116) 355 2244 by 1 PM on the day prior to your scheduled appointment to notify us of any changes or cancellations.
To cancel a Monday appointment please call our office by 2 PM on Friday . If prior notification is not given you will be charged 50% for the missed appointment. Thank you
How to Contact Us
For purposes of the GDPR, Head To Toe Treatments Ltd, is the data controller of your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may email us at Info@headtotoetreatments.co.uk Alternatively, you may mail us at:
Head To Toe Treatments Ltd, 66c London Road, Leicester, LE2 0QD